Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

Corny, I know.

But I have good reason...

Twilight (the movie) comes to the big screen this weekend!

Just a few minutes ago I logged onto Fandango and purchased enough tickets for a few chosen members of my family and myself to attend. I have no intentions of waiting in line for hours....I mean, I would if I had to, but that's why online ticketing was invented, right? 
Let the countdown to 7:25 pm on Friday, 21 November, begin! 

We'll be seeing the Cullen clan in Charlotte. I'm headed there to celebrate Megan's graduation from her police/detection officer/not really sure what to call it training program. I get to pin her badge on! So excited. We're also planning on running a 5K this weekend as well- the Jingle Bell Walk/Run for Arthritis.

I can't wait to see everyone! 


3 comments:

A Most Ingenious Paradox said...

this article and video made me think of you and your baby-wearing! "Offend mommy bloggers at your own risk!" http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-talk-motrinnov18,0,1054732.htmlstory

Emily said...

It's funny that you mention it...I had quite a few friends blog about it!

You know that I'm planning on becoming a midwife after the AF, right? Women helping women = power.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.