Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Junie at 4 months.

I took Junie to her well-baby visit this week, and she's doing great.

13 lbs, 1 oz
24.5 inches long

She rolls from back to tummy, but not tummy to back yet. Junie is a very happy baby, and spends most of her time smiling, laughing, and "talking" (emphasis on *most*). She's still exclusively breastfed, and generally takes 2-3 bottles while I'm at work. We won't start solids for a couple more months. Junie gets tons of attention from her older sister, who enjoys changing her clothes, attempting to brush her "teeth," and removing and re-inserting her pacifer. I'm starting to wear her on my back now, which she really seems to enjoy- and it definitely boosts my productivity as well! Junie also enjoys sitting in her Bumbo seat, and is getting steadier every day.


No comments: