1. Daily morning meditation. I picked up a little book called "Mary Day by Day" that I intend to use for this purpose. Instead of reading Facebook/assorted internet crap with my breakfast, I'm going to focus on the scripture reading/meditation/prayer in the book. The daily entries are short but powerful, which should help keep me on track.
2. Finish several books I've started. This includes "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World," "Birthing from Within," and a few others. I also need to go over "Husband-Coached Childbirth" with Brett thoroughly- as soon as he's done with it. On a similar note, we'll be starting our Bradley classes soon- exciting!
3. Drink my pregnancy tea! I have been very slack with keeping up with the recommended 2 (and in the third trimester, 3) cups a day. The tea I currently use is Traditional Medicinals, which has red raspberry, nettle, and many other beneficial herbs. I got a jump start on this tonight by brewing up a large batch to keep in the fridge. If I had even MORE ambition I would just buy the red raspberry leaves in bulk and make it myself, which would be cheaper, but.....In case some of you fellow preggos don't know, red raspberry leaf is fabulous for you! In fact, it's pretty much the only homeopathic treatment that even the most straight-laced, conservative ob/gyn will recommend. I need to work on a separate post about this....
4. Get this cloth diaper situation taken care of! I've already registered for the diapers themselves, but I still need a lot of accessories, which is difficult because most are not available on the "standard" registry sites- i.e. Target, Babies R Us, etc. I'm still looking at wet bags, comparing detergents, and bugging Brett to get our clothesline put up so that I can line-dry as much as possible.
5. Two words: birth plan! Hopefully I'll be meeting with my doula soon to get it organized. I have lots of thoughts, but appreciate any inputs from fellow mamas.