1. Charlie's Soap. I bought this to use with my cloth diapers, as it's one of the only laundry detergents free of brighteners, enzymes, perfumes, and basically anything that might leave residue on your dipes, rendering them less able to absorb. Now I use it on ALL my laundry. It doesn't have a scent, but my clothes just smell CLEAN, which I infinitely prefer. Plus it only takes one tablespoon per load- so a bag lasts forever!
2. Diva Cup. I wrote a post on this a while back. Once you have a baby via natural (vaginal) birth, you need a new size. So I picked one up- always be prepared, right? I highly, highly recommend it. Love not having to worry about it pretty much all day! Also, on a side note: I love my Lunapads. Before Lucy was born, I soaked several in witch hazel and froze them for post-delivery. Amazing. Strongly, strongly recommend it.
3. Fenugreek Tea. Fenugreek has been used for thousands of years to increase milk supply. I bought it because I'm worried about the effect going to work and pumping instead of nursing will do to my supply. I've been taking it for 3 days now, and let me tell you, it's made a huge difference. I would recommend Wedela Nursing Tea as opposed to Traditional Medicinals Mother's Milk, because it has much more fenugreek in it (500 mg vs. 35 mg), meaning you don't have to drink as much of the tea. The Wedela tea does have star anise in it, which takes getting used to, but I think it's worth it. You could also take fenugreek capsules if you wanted.
4. Norwegian Gold Daily Omega. I've taken a lot of different kinds of fish oils, and I think this one is the best. The capsules are coated, so no fishy burps! Nice side effect: my stylist says my hair looks awesome.
5. Midwifery Today. Love this journal. It's so interesting, full of great articles, stories, studies, and items that make pregnancy/delivery more comfortable.