Friday: Hit up Tiger Town Tavern with Brett, Stevo, and his friend. Dave showed up! AWESOME. We also ran into the couples (Christy and Ryan and Eve and Brent) who were getting married the next day, plus their bridal parties. So we got to see a ton of people I haven't seen in a while. So much fun!
- Also made fresh salsa from my tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, green pepper, and cilantro, plus some store-bought lemons (their juice, I mean). Delicious!
Saturday: Went to Eve and Brent's wedding. It was like a high school reunion for Brett because there were so many Seneca HS people there. We had fun and the ceremony was beautiful.
Sunday: Church. Lunch at Dyar's with Sarahann. Lounged on the lake allllllllllll afternoon. Somehow avoided sunburn (for the most part). Chuck and Savannah swam the whole time and slept the whole way home.
- Yay for rain! I got home from Clemson tonight and didn't have to water the plants. Picked the first of the zucchini tonight, plus more cucumbers (the pickling kind), some raspberries, strawberries, and tomatoes. Going to have to start making dill pickles this week, plus I'd like to make peach preserves. Brett's going to bring blueberries from his mom's trees this week so I can make blueberry breakfast cake. Yum!
- Why can I never remember my cloth shopping bags when I go shopping? I'm always standing in line when I realize it, too. Will make renewed effort to remember them.
- I am behind in my homework. I swore I wasn't going to go this route this semester, but work has been crazy. I WILL catch up this week before Brett gets here.
- Planning for Braves game on Friday. If anyone will be in Atlanta, let me know and we can get tix together.
Upcoming post: the now infamous softball incident of last week, plus a personal diatribe on fertility awareness for b.c.