Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAIR

After writing several serious blog entries, I want to lighten things up a bit. A more in-depth “military mom” blog is coming soon, but for now I want to limit the amount of thinking required. I just finished submitting my final exam for my master’s class, so now I’m done! Side effect: brain coma.

So every fall/winter for the past couple of years I have changed up my hair color. In the summer I like to lighten up with blond highlights, but I like to go darker for fall. After much deliberation and research, I have finally decided on a medium brunette color with a heavy dose of red. It’s been a while since I’ve had any red in my hair at all, but I think it will go well with my coloring, freckles, and green eyes.  I’ve decided that Emma Robert is my hair color muse….what do you think?

No comments: